Monday, October 31, 2005

The ghost had come to town (I)

Although trick-or-treat won’t start until tonight, the ghost had already come to town.

I believe Mr. Matthew Li was the second caller to the interactive talk show on Channel M last Saturday evening, October 22, bragging about his access to the Office of the Central Committee of CCP.

Of course, he knew I would be watching. In fact, I would suggest that he also knew what I had tried to do two days before, on October 20, the 2nd anniversary of Cecilia Zhang’s abduction. (So did Globe and Mail.)

For those of you who are not familiar with China, Office of the Central Committee is China’s power center, sort of like PMO here which, by the way, he has access to, too, either directly or indirectly.

How do I know he has access to PMO? For one thing, Mr. Li is extremely good at pursuing power at any cost. For another, he has a connection to our prime minister Paul Martin.

It was suggested to me, through Global Chinese Press and by other means, that Mr. Li had developed a sexual relationship with Ms. Kate Weldon, who is at the center of this shenanigan because of the sexually explicit telephone message she left in my answering machine in summer 1995. It was also suggested to me through Late Show with David Letterman that Ms. Kate Weldon is like a princess (on April 12, 2003). All you need to figure out then is who the ruler of this country is.