Monday, October 31, 2005

The ghost had come to town (II)

Mind you, it is not because the Halloween is coming that I call Mr. Matthew Li a ghost. Indeed, I already called him a ghost stalker in my report.

While you are at the summary page of “ghost money”, let me remind you that I have been dealing with (a) ghosts all time along.

1. When Mr. Han-Xin Lin presented me with an “Internet business proposal” by his order, he never mentioned Mr. Li’s name;
2. When Mr. Yu-Feng Qin called, by his or Mr. Lin’s order, to tell me that 500,000 is an impressive number, he never mentioned Mr. Li’s name either;
3. When Mr. Li sent Mr. Ming-Qing Hou and Mr. Zhi-Yong Gu, disguised as somebody who were interested in buying my computer, to reiterate that $500,000 was the number (non-negotiable!), his name was never mentioned;
4. etc, etc.

So what is this guy’s problem? Doesn’t he know that when he acts like a ghost, nobody would trust him?

Of course he does. See here and here.